Some elements on this page did not load. Refresh your site & try again.
Smoked Trout Potato Salad
1) 1 1/4 lb Red Potatoes
2) 1/4 cup Sour Cream
3) Zest of 1 Lemons and Juice of 1 lemon
4) 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
5) 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt and
6) 1/4 teaspoon Fresh Crack Black Pepper
7) 3 green onions Chopped
8) Hand Full Fresh Italian Parsley
9) Finely Chopped Horseradish to taste
10) 2-4 drops Tabasco to taste
11) 12 oz Smoked Trout
Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, drain when tender. Cut potatoes in half or in quarters depending on size. In a large bowl add sour cream, lemon juice, zest and olive oil mix together. Add potatoes season with salt and pepper. Add Parsley Scallions, Tablespoon of Horseradish (Fresh if you have it) and a few drops of Tabasco. Tear Smoked Trout into good sized bits add to mix and lightly toss it. Serve warm or cold.